Become a Member of LOHSG
- Thank you for your interest in the LOHSG.
- Why become a member of our Group?
- Enjoy the benefits of becoming a member of one of the oldest Safety Groups in the UK who are dedicated to improving health and safety at work.
- Maintaining current awareness of health and safety issues through a regular programme of invited guest speakers, occasional seminars and conferences, newsletters and company visits.
- Low membership fees.
- Access to lively discussions and new ideas.
- Networking opportunities.
- Play your part in developing and benefiting from a network of Health and Safety professionals.
- A number of membership benefits and discounts available to Group members.
- LOHSG is a member of SGUK and are affiliate members of RoSPA and receive RoSPA benefits which are passed onto our members.
- Gain IOSH CPD Credits.
- We have two methods of payment, Paypal and Direct to Bank Account.
- LOHSG Membership Payment
- Please pay into: Sort Code : 30-96-85 Account No : 01336730. If you would like a Pro Forma Invoice please let us know and we will issue you one.